Locally owned travel agency is expanding its travel consultant force in its Cordova/Bartlett location. Successful candidates will be ambitious and out-going with strong organizational skills and sales experience. This individual will be responsible for working new leads, consulting with current customers, following up on sales leads, and servicing all of the needs of the travel customer. Company is looking for well-spoken, professional individuals with good time management skills and strong desire to succeed. This opportunity has exceptional earning potential!
- Previous sales experience necessary
- Previous experience with travel sales a plus
- Knowledge of geography
- Polished phone and conversational skills required
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must have comforting and reassuring personality
- Basic math skills required
- Professional attire required
- Superior customer service skills required
Schedule: 40 hours per week (Tues-Sat) Tues/Thurs 10:30 am-7:00 pm, Wed/Fri 8:30 am-5:00 pm, Saturdays 10 am-3 pm
Compensation: Hourly pay for the first six month is based upon experience then will transition to straight commission after six months.
Please email your resume to Barbara@gotravelleaders.com
No Phone calls!